Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summary

Thanks for the "Betty Blogger" opportunity. I think the most important thing I learned through this experience was the magnitude of applications the Internet possesses even though I realize I have only sampled a small portion. I found personal frustration with navigating through some of these sites the most challenging, including frequently having difficulty trying to view my blog. I felt the "self-directed" learning model fairly successful, although I think I will always be a fan of sitting in a room with an instructor available to assist you if you encounter a problem. I realize there were drop in times available for such assistance but I never took advantage of it. All in all I think the "Betty Blogger" experience fulfilled my expectations and if the program ran again I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment